Last, November we launched Excel Add-In as an important part of our offering for users who want to use our text analytics products without writing a single line of code.The Add-in since has been downloaded more than 1,000 times and used to analyze more than million lines of text.
We also got several feedbacks from our users regarding the Excel Add-in. At ParallelDots, we take customer feedback to heart, and as a result, we’re pleased to announce the release of our new, improved version of ParallelDots Excel Add-In. The new version is available to download immediately and can be accessed from here.
This new, improved version of Excel Add-in will have the following key features:
- No Need to remember the API Key: Sign in using your ParallelDots account directly from the Add-in’s task pane.
- Bug Fixes and improved stability: Current version does not freeze on rows more than 1000 and lets you minimize the Excel to carry out other tasks while your data gets analyzed. It also gives you a progress bar of the task so you know how much of the text has been analyzed.
3.Check your API usage within your task pane: Once you log in to your account, you can check the API usage in the task pane itself. This is available to both free and premium users.
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion which has helped us to make this version more stable and user-friendly.
Security and Privacy
However, in some cases due to contractual obligations or otherwise, the user may want to keep the data in-house in which case we can deploy these algorithms on-premise and build the plugin accordingly. Please send us a request to deploy the APIs on-premise and any custom function that you want us to build.
We hope the new add-in version will help you to analyze the tens of thousands of answers to open-ended questions in customer satisfaction surveys or analyze product reviews from e-commerce portals without leaving the comfort of your spreadsheets.
Read more about the use-cases of Excel Add-in here.
Excel add-in has also turned out to be a powerful and cost-effective way to start adding cutting-edge intelligence to your analytics. The generous free tier lets you test and understands the different functions available in the add-in before you decide to scale your analysis.
- Owning the Traditional Trade – A ‘Window’ of Opportunity for CPG Manufacturers - March 14, 2020
- 5 Things to Consider Before Deploying Image Recognition in Traditional Trade - January 24, 2020
- What Makes ShelfWatch Stand Out From The Competition? - October 1, 2019